CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Birthday

February 7, 2009

Well, what a heckic weekend. We decided we would attempted to purchase and install the hitch on my car ourselves. We purchased a hitch, but it didn't fit, even though the box said it would. So we repackaged it and took it back only to find the U-Haul was the only place that sold the hitch. This was after we spent a ton of time running around looking for the electrical hook-ups as well. We finally decided to let U-haul install the hitch so that we could pick the trailer up. Mark waited at U-haul all day in the pouring rain because one hour turned in 6 hours. He didn't leave me the keys to his car, so he was stuck at U-haul. We were able to pick up the trailer and we will be storing it at my mom's house, only because I do not have room to put it at my house.

Mark took me to dinner for my birthday. Coral and Summer got me two CD's. One of Keith Urban and one Johnny Cash. Mark got me a Zume and put a bunch of music on it for me. I like it better than the normal Ipod because you can actually listen to the radio. Perfect for work, now I can listen to music or the radio at work and just keep to myself.

0 comments: